Software Developer vacancy at TBA in Satu Mare, Romania
TBA has a continuously increasing branch in Satu Mare. This branch is primarily responsible for creating large-scale logistics models using the Java programming language. We are looking for people with a background in computer science for designing and developing large-scale simulation and emulation models for various container terminals around the world. We also accept for part time job students in their last year of study, who would like to work for TBA in Satu Mare after finishing their studies.
TBA is looking for enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues who:
- Have good knowledge of OO methodology.
- Have basic knowledge of Java programming language.
- Are able to work within an international team.
- Can write and speak English at an adequate level.
- Attractive compensation.
- Long-term contract.
- Possibility to work in an international team.
- Possibility to travel abroad.
- Possibility to learn and research interesting domains.
You can read more details about your career at TBA on our career page.
If your profile meets our expectations and you would enjoy working in an innovative, young and dedicated team, please send your motivation letter and CV to Martijn Coeveld.